As new insights and diagnostic tools are constantly emerging, so too the N-of-One team is always seeking out new advancements and integrating them into our methodologies and services, ensuring we continue to deliver the most advanced information.
- We interpret molecular diagnostic test results and provide disease-specific biological relevance, clinical evidence, associated therapies and references
- Our unique approach addresses the specific disease, genes and variants for each case, including the impact of the presence of multiple variants in a tumor profile
- Our interpretation isn’t limited to any one type of molecular test or platform – For example, we interpret next generation sequencing (NGS) of solid and hematological tumors, circulating tumor cells and DNA, copy number analysis, and immunohistochemistry
- N-of-One can also integrate the data from multiple tests to provide a more complete picture of the key drivers in a patient’s cancer
- Because important developments in oncology and molecular diagnostics are constantly being introduced, the N-of-One team evaluates and includes relevant new information and insights on an on-going basis